The HTC Rhyme and the Pantech Breakout, two new Verizon phones, have both received new overview videos giving a breakdown on exactly why these phones are cool (or not). Both videos go over social networking, navigation, music, but best of all you’ll see the Rhyme’s wonderful little charm in action. The charm sticks out of the top of the phone like headphones are plugged in (see picture above) and I can’t imagine anyone actually using it. A laugh at the charm alone is well worth watching the video especially watching her answer the phone with it dangling as it looks completely rediculous. Don’t forget to check out the Pantech video as well because you have never seen people look so cool using their cell phone before. Pretty please share your thoughts on these two because I just can’t stop laughing. Check them both out after the break.
- HTC Rhyme Hitting Target Exclusively At Target On Sept. 30th With $50 Trade-in
- AT&T Announces Prices For Upcoming Samsung, Pantech Devices
- Hands on Tutorial: Sense 5 camera, HTC Zoe, and Video Highlights
- Korea’s Pantech To Utilize Gesture Recognition In Android Devices (Video)
- Instagram debuts ‘Direct’ allowing you to share photos and videos with select friends
Tagsaction cameras android ASUS batman black edition broke cerberus children crm daffy Daffy Duck developer preview duck Eee Pad flying man gadgets google google android gopro gopro hero 3 gpu grinding the crack jeb corliss jump parachute Parachute Jump parenting petra davis ticketting Transformer Hardware Overview ui webgroupmedia windows 8 workflow