It looks as if T-Mobile is joining Google to host the event on the 16th. They also seem to have a concert lined up right after the event. Hmm? Could this be a sign that they plan to release the Google Music Store to T-Mobile customers only? It wouldn’t be the first time Google went exclusive on a roll-out of a new service. They gave Sprint Google Wallet first, with the promise that it will make its way to other carriers and phones.
Drake, Maroon 5, and even Busta Rhymes are some of the artists expected to be at the concert. Sounds pretty good when you think about it. Will T-Mobile be an exclusive user tothe Google music Store, or are they just helping with the kickoff? I guess we will all have to wait till tomorrow to find out. What are your thoughts of T-Mobile being the exclusive carrier to the Google Music Store? Let us know in the comments section.
- 3rd HTC “All New One” teaser video released showing off Ultrapixel camera technology
- HTC ‘All New One’ (M8) wallpapers now available for download
- AllCast updated with support for casting Google+ photos and videos
- LG G3 expected to be both waterproof and dustproof
- Android 4.4 KitKat update now available for Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Tagsaction cameras android ASUS batman black edition broke cerberus children crm daffy Daffy Duck developer preview duck Eee Pad flying man gadgets google google android gopro gopro hero 3 gpu grinding the crack jeb corliss jump parachute Parachute Jump parenting petra davis ticketting Transformer Hardware Overview ui webgroupmedia windows 8 workflow